Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth"


 
In class we were talking about the writing guidelines and paper topics. The point of the Writing Guidelines is to get people writing.  You ask yourself many questions and it gets you to write down thoughts and ideas. It allows you to get everything out of your mind and on to paper. I will definitely use the writing guidelines when writing my paper. When I am at a dead end I will ask myself some of the questions to get me going again.
 
The research paper I am most passionate about is Crime and Punishment. I feel like if the government had a harsher system that there would be less crime. If people knew they could not get away with things they would not do it. Any criminal would say “I didn’t think I was going to get caught.” The saying “Eye for eye, tooth for tooth” is my motto for crime. If someone was proven guilty of a crime, or confessed, whatever crime he or she committed should have harsher consequences. Criminals have so much leeway on the crimes they have committed. Harsher consequences equals less crime.  

2 comments:

  1. it seems like you put in a lot of work and thought and it paided off. I like how you think and how you made it makes sence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with your "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" motto. Just like you said the criminals think that they can just do whatever and get away with it, which isn't right. But good blog, Anna! haha

    ReplyDelete