Sunday, February 16, 2014

Peer Review


Last week in class, we corrected our papers in groups. My group was really helpful and had great input. Both of their papers were great and really had meaning behind it. Hearing other classmates’ papers made me look at my paper differently and add more content to it. The peer review required us to read our papers twice and then we had to pass it around for the grammar check. Although at first I did not think the peer review would help, it really did. I wrote about “The Hills like White Elephants” and how I can compare to her because I had to make many decisions in my life. Although I have not had to make a big decision, like Jig in the story, I have made numerous decisions that have affected me in many ways.

1 comment:

  1. I also didn't think the peer review would help me but I was wrong! Just like you said, Hearing the other papers made me want to go back and put a little more depth into mine. It also helped me when the people in my group pointed out other useful tips for me to use!

    ReplyDelete