Monday, October 28, 2013

Mondays

Today I drove thirty minutes, walked all the way to class to find out that class was cancelled. Mondays are hard enough to get out of bed and to find out that class was cancelled and I could have stayed in bed! Although class was cancelled I am glad that I can write my blog for the week and work on my paper, that I have yet to start. Its so hard for me to work on a paper that is due at the end of the semester because I have so many things that are due before that. I know I should stick with the schedule but its really difficult. If I would have known class was cancelled at home than I would have not been as productive as I was. I really hope this week goes by fast, I'm ready for a break already. Only seven more weeks in till Winter Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment