Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Writting Process 2

            My writing process for essay 2 was better than one, even though I enjoyed essay one better. I had to plan more than essay one because it was more in depth. I took notes in class and I looked information up to have a better understanding of everything. Once I had all my information I started my paper. I have not finished correcting my rough draft yet but I will get it done soon.
            My anticipations for essay three is hopefully. I can finally see the light at the end of tunnel; we are almost done writing essays for English! I believe I will like essay three better because I can write about pretty much anything and everything. For essay three I plan on writing about abortion, I am going to use the story “Hills like White Elephants.” I think I am going to write about the effects on women after they have had an abortion and if they regret having one or not. I also am going to include what influenced their decision making.
            I am doing well with keeping up with the blogs and I am almost done writing them. I usually write them on my computer and forget to eventually post them. Another thing that I am pretty good at is getting the papers done when they are supposed to. One thing I could improve on is learning to love poetry. I do not find it very interesting and sometime hard to understand maybe this class will teach me to love poetry again.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same about my second process memo for the second essay because I feel like I actually knew what to write about in it. However, I enjoyed my second essay more than my first because I felt like I knew more about my topic because we went over the Glass Menagerie for a good couple of class periods. I think your topic for your third essay is great because it is such a controversial topic and probably a good one to research. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete